A few days ago, a man in Seattle came home and found his dog had eaten his tickets to the MASTERS practice round in Georgia today. ….NOW When he realized his dog, Sierra, had eaten the tickets, he came up with a plan. A really awful but successful plan. So… he got his dog to throw up by feeding it hydrogen peroxide which is safe for animals apparenly, and somehow pieced them back together. Then he sent photos of them to officials at Augusta National . . . and they actually issued him new tickets. Sierra is doing fine.